What am I about? That’s not a question people generally like to answer about themselves is it. I don’t want to do the ‘Housewife, Mother…etc etc’ usual stuff. Although, generally it may be of some (little) interest to you I prefer to tale the more random facts route.
So here are a few random facts about me:
1. I love Chocolate, particularly Dark with orange.
2. If it were a choice between owning a dishwasher or a tv, dishwasher would win every time.
3. I am my own worst critic
4. I love to dye my hair bright red and find any judgement this may bring from others, rather amusing.
5. I am British
6. Bloodline makes me 1/8th Irish (there’s the fiery temper!)
7. Places I have been to include, Austria, Northern and central France, Germany, Gran Canaries, Ireland, Kuredu Island-Maldives, Crete,Rome-Italy, Seattle & the Olympic Peninsula- USA and last but not least, British Colulmbia- Canada.
8. One of my favourite places was Crete.
9. I am now distracted thinking about my upcoming trip to the UK
10. I need to stop this shenanighan and do something productive
11. I am awesome at changing the subject
12. sometimes I even forget what I am doing
13. and I repeat myself
14. sometimes I even forget what I am doing5
15. Damn….the laundry….
16. *sound of footsteps running away* ……………..